At South Granville Animal Hospital, we offer your pets comprehensive services to keep them healthy and care for them in case of illnesses or accidents. Our team is on hand six days a week to care for your pets. Learn about the many services we offer at our Creedmoor facility.
Pets We Treat
We can provide your cats or dogs with veterinarian care. However, our clinic also has the ability to care for other pets, such as pocket pets, rabbits, small farm animals, birds, and reptiles, too. Call our clinic at (919) 528-3591 for more information or to make a special request for an appointment for your exotic pet.
Emergency Services and Urgent Care
If your pet has an emergency, call our office to let us know you're brining your pet to see us. We have a veterinarian and vet tech team on hand to care for your pet as soon as you come in.
Should your pets need urgent care, you can also bring them to us during office hours. We will work you in between appointments to ensure your pet gets treated as soon as possible in the case of an emergency.
As a full-service animal hospital, we have equipment for mundane exams as well as surgery rooms for emergencies. If you have questions about any of the services we provide or want to see if we provide a specific service not listed below, give us a call. Our standard services include the following:
- Exams: We conduct regular wellness exams for our patients.
- Nutrition Advice: Pet parents can get information on how to feed their pets healthfully.
- Emergency Care: In emergency situations, we provide care as soon as you bring your pet in.
- Urgent Care: During office hours, we can fit your pet's treatment into our schedule if it needs urgent care.
- Surgery: Surgery for pets may include spaying or neutering, orthopedic procedures, and other operations. The vet will let you know what type of surgery your pet needs.
- Dental Care: From cleanings to tooth extractions, we will care for your pet's teeth, so your cat or dog can live without mouth pain and the problems of poor oral health.
Visit Our Creedmoor Clinic
If you need to make an appointment for standard care or have an urgent need for your pet, give us a call at South Granville Animal Hospital at (919) 528-3591. If you just need to set an appointment for your pet, either give us a call or use the online form to contact us. We're open Mondays through Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. On Saturdays, we stay open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and are closed on Sundays.